Pas Normal Studios Escapism Stow Away Jacket
Constructed from ripstop fabric with a tight weave, the Pas Normal Studios Escapism Stow Away Jacket keeps the wind off for comfortable riding in varied conditions. Designed for gravel and mixed terrain adventures, this garment has an Escapism Cycling Fit, one that is cut for the riding position without being overly tight, so it feels good off the bike as well as on. The use of a C0-rated DWR treatment brings rain protection that's more environmentally friendly thanks to significantly reduced toxicity.
An anatomically-fitted hood with pull cord allows you cover of the head as it's designed to be worn beneath a helmet without obstructing vision. The front zip undoes from the top or the bottom for additional ventilation and easy access to ride essentials stored underneath. As the name of this jacket suggests, it's easy to store in a jersey pocket, packing down small into its own zipped pocket.
- Light ripstop fabric with a subtle gridded internal structure provides touchpoints that keep the jacket off the skin and prevent clinging when wet
- Tightly knitted nylon fibres naturally prevent wind from penetrating the fabric and are highly resistant to tearing and ripping
- Environmentally-friendly C0-rated DWR treatment
- Anatomically-fitted hood with an elastic pull cord to the back fits under a helmet
- Two-way Vislon YKK front zip
- Silicone-dipped zip pullers have been added for improved access to all pockets
- Zipped rear pocket
- The jacket easily packs down and folds away into its own back pocket that doubles as a stowaway bag when not in use
- Escapism Cycling Fit
- Made in Vietnam