Pas Normal Studios Escapism Stow Away Womens Jacket
Part of the Pas Normal Studios Escapism collection, this Stow Away Womens Jacket is designed for mixed-terrain adventures. The lightweight ripstop fabric with tightly knitted fibres prevents wind from getting in while being highly durable and resistant to scrapes, while the C0-rated DWR treatment keeps water out and is far less toxic than other DWR options available so environmental impact is reduced.
With an Escapism Cycling Fit, the garment fits well in the riding position without being overly tight and will feel comfortable and unrestrictive off the bike too. The inclusion of an adjustable hood that can be worn under a helmet adds extra coverage when required without obstructing your view of the way ahead.
There's a two-way front zip that can be unzipped from the top or the bottom to provide ventilation and allow quick access to jersey pockets beneath. A zipped pocket to the back provides a space for small valuables but also doubles up as a storage bag for the jacket when not in use. Packing down small, you can store the Stow Away in a jersey pocket ready for when the conditions dictate its next use.
- Light ripstop fabric with a subtle gridded internal structure provides touchpoints that keep the jacket off the skin and prevent clinging when wet
- Tightly knitted nylon fibres naturally prevent wind from penetrating the fabric and are highly resistant to tearing and ripping
- Environmentally-friendly C0-rated DWR treatment
- Anatomically-fitted hood with an elastic pull cord to the back fits under a helmet
- Two-way Vislon YKK front zipper
- Silicone-dipped zip pullers have been added for improved access to all pockets
- Zipped rear pocket
- The jacket easily packs down and folds away into its own back pocket that doubles as a stowaway bag when not in use
- Escapism Cycling Fit
- Made in Vietnam