Pas Normal Studios T.K.O. Rain Jacket
Made from microporous ENTRANT fabric panels joined by internally bonded seams, the Pas Normal Studios T.K.O. Rain Jacket completely shuts out the heaviest precipitation and the most ferocious winds. Additionally, an incredibly durable QWR material surface treatment adds additional moisture resistance, preventing the jacket’s exterior from becoming saturated, even after countless wash cycles.
The fabric’s low weight lets the jacket be packed down and easily slotted into a jersey pocket when the conditions are fine. The anatomic race-fit is slim to prevent excess material rucking and flapping but grants room underneath for thick winter layers, while a two-way, heavy-duty YKK front zip can be opened from the top or bottom to provide tailored ventilation. The design is completed with bold branding that strikes a classic and stylish aesthetic.
- A packable jacket that offers exceptional protection against the rain
- Microporous ENTRANT fabric used in the construction is wind and waterproof but highly breathable
- The QWR fabric treatment enhances the water-resistance and is tremendously durable
- Internally bonded seams completely shut out water ingress
- The material’s low weight facilitates stowing in a jersey pocket
- A anatomic race fit shuts out drafts but allows room for thermal jerseys underneath
- Heavy-duty two-way YKK front zip for tailored ventilation
- Finished with bold branding for a classic and stylish look