Patagonia Altvia Backpack 14L
With its compact size and rugged construction, the Patagonia Altvia Backpack 14L is ideal for storing essentials on day-long scrambles and hikes across the wilderness.
The main construction is made from lightweight but highly durable 100% recycled nylon ripstop. This material protects the bag’s contents from scuffs and scrapes, while the included rain cover affords extra shielding if the weather takes a turn for the worse. The 14 litre main compartment capacity has an internal sleeve that can either be used for luggage organisation or for carrying a hydration bladder.
The suspended mesh back panel provides a cooling airflow on hotter days, while the broad, padded and breathable air mesh straps reduce peak pressure points on the shoulders, even when the bag is heavily laden.
- A comfortable, durable, compact backpack that stores necessities for daylong scrambles and hikes
- 14 litre main compartment capacity
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable 100% recycled nylon
- A handy rain cover is included
- Suspended mesh back-panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort
- Highly breathable Regulator® airmesh shoulder straps
- Internal sleeve can hold gear and is also hydration compatible
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 477 grams