Patagonia Dirt Craft Short
The two-part Patagonia Dirt Craft Short uses a DWR (durable water repellent) treated outer short for weather protection and durability combined with a highly breathable, padded liner short intended for mountain bike riding. The casual looking outer short has two jeans-style hip pockets and a zipped pocket on the thigh along with an adjustable, flat fitting waistband that will sit comfortably under a rucksack waistband. The majority of nylon used in the short’s construction has been recycled in keeping with Patagonia’s strong environmental ethos.
- Outer short built with stretchy nylon/elastane plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for plenty of breathability and airflow on warmer rides
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and allows room to move
- Low-profile external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Two drop-in pockets, one secure zipper pocket on left thigh
- Liner short and outer short compatible to snap together with Dirt Roamer Bike Short and Endless Ride Liner Short
- Reflective logo at left hem and right-back hip
- 29.2cm (11.5") inseam length and leg opening to cover the tops of most kneepads
- 309 grams (10.9 oz)
Patagonia Dirt Craft Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.