Patagonia Dirt Roamer Womens Jacket
Light, packable, warm, wind resistant and with a mountain bike specific cut, the Patagonia Dirt Roamer Womens Jacket is a highly versatile piece of equipment. The DWR (durable water repellent) treated nylon outer sheds water and resists wind, but is also highly breathable, whilst the soft polyester liner is comfortable against the skin and will wick away any moisture. The hood is large enough to go over a helmet if required but can be rolled away when not required so as not to act as a parachute. Two zipped pockets provide secure storage for spares, snacks and valuables, whilst the whole jacket packs down into its rear pocket.
- Breathable, wind resistant outer fabric with DWR treatment
- Soft, comfortable knit fabric backer wicks moisture from the skin
- Secure inside chest pocket
- Rear centre drop pocket sits in between Endless Ride Liner Bibs pockets
- Easy, single-pull hood adjustment for good peripheral vision
- Helmet compatible hood
- Loop and hook for rolling and stowing hood
- Jacket packs down into its back pocket
- Claimed weight: 187 grams (6.6 oz)
Patagonia Dirt Roamer Womens Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.