Patagonia Endless Ride Womens Liner Bib Short
Designed specifically to fit under an outer pair of shorts, the Endless Ride Women's Liner Bib Short from Patagonia uses extensive power mesh panels for excellent breathability. The Polygiene odour control treatment will keep the short feeling fresh for longer, and the drop-tail configuration helps when taking a comfort break as the bib’s braces don’t have to be removed. The high waistline is both flattering and comfortable as it removes all pressure from the stomach area and the construction is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn in keeping with Patagonia’s long-held ethos of sustainability and environmental awareness.
- Supportive, soft and stretchy jersey fabric with power mesh panels hold everything in place and valuables secure to the body
- Breathable centre-back pocket for a water bottle
- Pockets on right and left torso provide ample storage for snacks, tools or electronics
- Open mesh panel on lower back for breathability;
- Soft, subtle, silicone leg grip eliminates slip and chafe and keeps chamois in place
- Snap loops at waist pair with Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts
- Split drop-tail configuration for easy and quick comfort breaks
- Polygiene odour control treatment
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Claimed weight: 167 grams (5.9 oz)
Patagonia Endless Ride Womens Liner Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.