Patagonia Merino Womens 3/4 Sleeve Bike Jersey
Versatility is the name of the game with Patagonia’s Merino Womens 3/4 Sleeve Jersey. The merino wool and recycled polyester blend is super comfortable to wear, both on the bike and off, with the fabric working well in both warm and cool conditions thanks to wool’s natural wicking and insulating properties and the longer sleeve length. Although the cut of the jersey works well on a bike and over elbow pads, it also looks at home in the cafe or pub too, with its casual, comfy style. As usual with Patagonia, environmental concerns have been taken into consideration, as the merino is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard and the polyester content is recycled.
- Fine merino wool and recycled polyester feels soft against the skin and dries quickly
- Three-quarter-length sleeves cover tops of elbow pads and provide additional protection
- Tailored seams and longer back hem contour to body positioning on the bike
- Locker loop at neck lets you hang the jersey for quick dry-out; no tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- T-shirt-style silhouette and small woven label at bottom hem for easy-wearing off the trail
- All of the virgin wool Patagonia sources is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) to help ensure protection both for the animals that supply it and the land they graze
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 116 grams size medium
Patagonia Merino Womens 3/4 Sleeve Bike Jersey Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.