Patagonia Nano-Air Light Hybrid Gilet
The Nano-Air Light Hybrid Gilet from Patagonia combines an insulated wind resistant front with a highly breathable back panel to give a gilet that is ideally suited to cool weather, fast moving activities like cycling where windchill can be an issue. The 40 gram FullRange™ insulation on the front provides comfort and warmth, whilst the waffle knit fabric on the sides and back allows fantastic levels of airflow to move any moisture away from the body.
Worn over the top of a cycling or running jersey it will add a good degree of warmth for very little weight, and if worn underneath a windproof or waterproof it will add even more warmth as the waffle-knit panels will also then trap warm air. The anti-bacterial Polygiene treatment will keep unwanted odours at bay, whilst the two handwarmer pockets are designed not to get in the way of a hydration pack waistbelt.
Please note: Blue images for illustration only.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40 gram FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches
- Excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM on front; 130CFM on the back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the side-and-back panel manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, centre-front zipper with low-profile zip garage
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets are low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at armholes and hem to seal in warmth
- Polygiene treated for odour control
- 181 grams (6.4 oz)