Pearson 1860 Flow State Lightweight Merino Short Sleeve Jersey
Amalgamating tremendous comfort levels and a stylish aesthetic, the Pearson 1860 Flow State Lightweight Merino Short Sleeve Jersey is an excellent addition to the discerning rider's wardrobe.
The material comprises merino wool and recycled polyester fibres, with these components carrying out different tasks to result in exceptional levels of performance. Merino wool adapts to the climate by being insulating in chilly weather but moisture-wicking and breathable when the conditions are hot, helping the rider to stay cool and dry. Recycled polyester is added to guarantee shape retention and durability, even after repetitive wash cycles.
The slender fit is kept perfectly in place by the soft gripper elastic on the hem and cuffs, and three rear pockets provide plenty of space to securely stow ride essentials and nutrition. The inside of the jersey is completed with a Flow State illustration by graphic designer Richard Hall.
- Lightweight, breathable and soft cycling jersey
- Merino and recycled polyester blend material is insulating, moisture-wicking and breathable
- The recycled polyester component of the fabric ensures shape retention and durability
- Slender fit follows the contours of the body with causing any restriction
- Soft, comfortable gripper elastic holds the jersey in place at the cuffs and around the waist
- Three elasticated rear pockets allow plenty of supplies to be carried
- The inside of the jersey features a Flow State illustration by graphic designer Richard Hall
- Fabric composition: Merino wool 52%; recycled polyester 48%