Praxis Works Standard Chainrings 130BCD
Refreshing your gearing and boosting your connection and uptake, the Praxis Works Standard 130BCD Chainring delivers a top-quality experience to the rider wanting a smooth and strong drive at the core of their machine. Making use of a 130mm bolt circle diameter and compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed drivetrains, you can equip your machine ready to tackle the road ahead and provide you with a fantastic level of response and transfer of power.
Cold forged and manufactured for long-lasting durability and benefiting from LevaTime shifting technology, you can be sure of quick chain pick up as and when you need it.
- Updated “Buzz” design for both traditional 5-arm AND 4-arm
- Including long and short threaded catch pins (Buzz Rings only)
- Cold forged and hard anodised 7075-T6 aluminium
- Works with Shimano™ 10/11
- Suggested for use with KMC, Shimano™ chains
- Great for use with Di2 or EPS systems
- InfoCrank, Power2Max, SRM, and Quarq power meter compatible
- Cold forged manufactured – tooth profiles all cold forged
- LevaTime® shifting technology