Praxis Works Standard Chainrings 130BCD
Refreshing your gearing and boosting your connection and uptake, the Praxis Works Standard Chainring 130BCD delivers a top quality experience to the rider wanting a smooth and strong drive at the core of their machine.
Making use of a 130mm bolt circle diameter and compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed drivetrains, you can equip your machine ready to tackle the road ahead and provide you with a fantastic level of response and transfer of power. Cold forged and manufactured for long lasting durability and benefiting from LevaTime shifting technology, you can be sure of quick chain pick up as and when you need it.
Including the buzz rings long and short threaded catch pins, pushing onwards with fantastic security and a robust 50/39 tooth configuration, you can be sure of a strong-legged drivetrain and a top quality power base at the core of your ride.
- Updated “Buzz” design for both traditional 5-arm AND 4-arm
- Including long and short threaded catch pins (Buzz Rings only)
- Cold forged and hard anodised 7075-T6 aluminium
- Works with Shimano™ 10/11
- Suggested for use with KMC, Shimano™ chains
- Great for use with Di2 or EPS systems
- InfoCrank, Power2Max, SRM, and Quarq power meter compatible
- Cold forged manufactured – tooth profiles all cold forged
- LevaTime® shifting technology