Praxis Works Zayante Direct Mount 4iiii Power Meter
For many riders, the Praxis Zayante Direct Mount 4iiii Power Meter can be regarded as a double upgrade. A top of the range crankset, with a built-in power meter capable of measuring tri-axial strain, delivering in-depth and accurate real-time power.
The fully hollow forged Zayante cranks have a high-grade aluminium construction with an M30 aluminium spindle for great power transfer. These lightweight cranks are connected to the chain with durable and tough cold-forged chainrings.
The integrated 4iiii Precision power meter features 3D technology capable of measuring tri-axial strain on the crank arm. Compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth head units, you can train smarter and harder with superb accuracy, then apply a power-based strategy to your racing and reap the benefits.
- Full Zayante crankset with the 4iiii Precision Power Meter mounted on left arm
- 110BCD – 52/36 gearing
- M30 AL spindle: Requires Praxis M30 bottom bracket
- Works with 10 and 11-speed Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo
- Weight: 712 grams
- Q-Factor: 147mm
- Hollow forged crank arms
- 4iiii Power Meter on the left arm
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart compatible
- M30 Spindle/Bottom Bracket system
- 2X Cold forged rings
- 2X LevaTime® shifting tech
- 1X Wave™ tooth profile rings
PRODUCT REF: 871471
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more