Quarq DM RED AXS D1 2x Power Meter Chainset Bundle
Whether a serious racer or time-crunched cyclist, training with a power meter can transform a rider's fitness in a controlled, accurate and regulated fashion. The Quarq DM RED AXS D1 2x Power Meter Chainset Bundle provides a raft of accurate data while on the bike and also for analysis after the ride has finished.
With a dual-sided power measurement reading that is accurate to +/- 1.5%, the unit is one of the most accurate available allowing the rider to train confidently to specifically prescribed training plans. This accuracy remains stable even through potentially troublesome temperature changes which are particularly relevant when riding in the mountains or during longer rides thanks to an inbuilt temperature compensation feature.
The power measurement components are housed neatly within the chainset spider along with the user changeable CR2032 battery that provides 200 hours of life. All of these electrical components are completely sealed from the elements allowing use in all riding conditions. The spider is then linked to the chainrings by an innovative integrated design that reduces weight and increases efficiency, before lightweight SRAM RED carbon crank arms and SRAM’s DUB axle then ensure efficient forward drive from every pedal stroke.
ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity link all of the data gleaned from the power meter wirelessly to compatible bike computers and smartphones while the SRAM AXS app takes care of power meter set up, configuration and calibration duties.
Available in a variety of crank lengths and in different chainring configurations this power meter chainset is compatible with any SRAM 12-speed road gear set up and SRAM DUB road bottom brackets.
- Fully integrated power measurement within a direct mount double chainring configuration
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
- Power readings are accurate to +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Dual-sided power measurement directly measures the power from both legs
- Active temperature compensation
- MagicZero™ - automatic calibration as you ride - you no longer need to backpedal or manually calibrate your head unit
- Power Balance feature measures left and right leg power output split
- No cadence magnet required
- CR 2032 battery powered - 200 hours of use and can be easily changed without tools by the user
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable
- DUB™ axle adds efficiency, durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
- Two-year warranty
- Speeds: Double chainring, compatible with SRAM 12-speed groupsets
- Crank arm lengths available: 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- Chainring configurations available: 46 - 33, 48 - 35, 50 - 37
- Bottom bracket compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB BB’s
- Chainline: 45.0mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- Chainring material: Aluminium
- Crank arm material: Carbon
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)