Quarq DZero 11R Hidden Bolt Aluminium Power Meter - 110BCD BB30
If you're looking to measure the power output from both right and left legs, the Quarq DZero 11R Hidden Bolt Aluminium Power Meter is an excellent choice. Accurate to 1.5%, the lightweight and durable aluminium construction has great power transfer, while the IXP7 waterproof casing means you can use the power meter in any weather. Free firmware updates via the Qalvin app ensures this great product is easy to update, and backed by Quarq's two-year warranty.
Image shown is for illustration purposes only and is of the non-hidden bolt version of the power meter, however, this item is the hidden bolt power meter.
Please note Chainrings and bottom bracket not included.
- Compatible with traditional 10-speed and 11-speed drivetrains
- 110 Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)
- Forged aluminium crank arms
- Hidden bolt spider
- DZero Power Meter embodies 10 years of Quarq’s technology advances
- New features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required
- Programmed with over 10,000 data points to eliminate temperature effects on power measurement
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- Power Balance
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- Two-year warranty
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app
- Compatible with BB30 bottom brackets
- Chainrings and bottom bracket not included