ROKA Elite Aero II 7.5 Tri Short
Perfect for those who prefer a more compact short, the Elite Aero II 7.5" Tri Short is loaded with features to improve performance come race day. At its core, the Elite Aero II is very similar to ROKA's cycling-specific short with a few triathlon-specific tweaks. The Elastic Interface chamois is a lower profile than a normal pad to ensure it supports you when cycling but doesn't impede running ability. A carbon knit front panel is unique to the Elite Aero II and improves airflow while also wicking away sweat. All of the fabric panels ROKA use are larger than you would find on a conventional short as larger panels with fewer seams perform better in the wind tunnel and on race day.
Finally, laser-cut hems on the legs of the short avoid the need for bulky stitches, which can create drag and instead use internal silicone grippers to keep the short in place.
- Premium Schoeller Eschler carbon knit front panel provides thermoregulation aid and core support
- Premium double knit fabric offers clean compression with a laser-cut finish
- Strategic silicone print to eliminate “sausage-leg”, and give an aerodynamic upgrade
- Fabrics borrowed from ROKA cycling garments give fewer seam lines and a more comfortable fit
- Elastic interface, low profile foam chamois moves with the body and doesn’t sacrifice long-distance comfort
- 7.5" inseam