Repente Comptus 4.0 Saddle
The Comptus 4.0 Saddle is a super light offering from Repente that uses its sophisticated full carbon construction to provide high levels of comfort and support for riding across any road or off-road terrain.
The full carbon monocoque base is incredibly light but is specifically tuned to offer an optimal ratio of flex for comfort and rigidity for efficient power transfer while pedalling. The long but narrow shape and traditionally inspired profile combine to distribute pressure evenly and to provide multiple sitting options for the rider who likes to shift in the saddle frequently.
A thin layer of foam tops the base to provide a little cushioning for the sit bones. At the same time, the microfibre cover resists water to keep the sitting area fresh on longer rides. Strong, full carbon rails complete the saddle by reducing the amount of fatigue-inducing surface vibrations reaching the rider.
- A super light racing-inspired saddle designed for road or mountain bikes
- Full carbon monocoque base is lightweight and offers the perfect ratio of flexibility for comfort and rigidity for power transfer
- Long but narrow shape gives a variety of seating positions for the rider who likes to shift around a lot in the saddle
- Traditionally-inspired profile evenly distributes pressure
- Thin layer of foam padding provides comfort to the sit bones
- Microfibre upper is hardwearing and resists moisture absorption
- T700 carbon rails absorb road vibrations and are strong and light
- Seating area dimensions: 275mm (L) x 132mm (W)
- Rail dimensions: Oval, 7mm x 9mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 135 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.