Repente Spyd 2.0 Saddle
Inspired by the rigours of road racing, the Repente Spyd 2.0 Saddle amalgamates an advanced carbon construction and an ergonomic design to offer the rider comfort on even the longest of rides or races.
The base of this saddle uses a full carbon construction and a specially developed resin injection process to keep the weight low while increasing the resistance to deformation from prolonged use. Polyurethane foam padding is added on top of the carbon base, and this combines with its ergonomic central depression to support the sit bones and reduce pressure on the perineum for a powerful pedalling position. The long and narrow shape and subtly curved profile allow the rider to shift around to find their optimal position for when climbing or cruising alike.
A microfibre upper resists moisture absorption and is hard-wearing while full carbon rails reduce road vibrations, are strong and keep the weight to a minimum. A neat RLS system completes this saddle by allowing the upper padding section to be clicked off and replaced when fresh padding is required.
- A racing-inspired saddle designed for performance on the road
- Full carbon base is lightweight and has been designed to resist deformation through extended use
- Long but narrow shape gives a variety of seating positions for the rider who likes to shift around a lot in the saddle
- Central groove helps to relieve pressure on the sensitive perineum area
- Polyurethane foam padding supports the sit bones
- RLS system allows the upper padding to be changed
- Microfibre upper is hardwearing and resists moisture absorption
- T700 carbon rails absorb road vibrations and are strong and light
- Seating area dimensions: 275mm (L) x 132mm (W)
- Rail dimensions: Oval, 7mm x 9mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 180 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.