Restrap Saddle Bag with 8L Drybag
For ambitious riders, taking on the elements, covering new ground, or simply wanting to bring some belongings with them down the road, the Restrap Saddle Bag with 8L Drybag is a well thought-out option, giving you the strong construction and durability that life off the beaten track demands.
With Restrap's approach to a saddle bag seeing a durable military grade 1000D Cordura outer casing attaches with supreme ease to your seatpost and saddle rails. This nylon construction offers a strong and durable build quality, which, backed up by the made in Yorkshire credentials, is sure to give you peace of mind on the road. This holstering unit closing by means of a magnetic buckle fixing system, you are able to insert any dry bag up to 8 litres in volume, and carry it around with ease.
Supplied with its own purpose made dry bag, you can carry as little or as much as you wish. Ideally suited to lighter, bulkier items like jackets or spare clothes, this saddle back attaches by means of high strength velcro strapping. Compatible with frames that offer more than 20cm of clearance between the rear of the saddle and the tyre, this is a versatile option for riders wanting to take some more of their essentials with them out on the road, and even further off it.
Please note: We do not recommend this product for use with carbon seat posts on account of cosmetic wear.
- Material construction: Military grade 1000D cordura
- Nylon webbing for superb resistance
- Hard exterior for utility
- Supplied with an 8 litre drybag
- Weight: 490g
- Made by hand in Yorkshire, UK
- Easy fitment
- Wide frame compatibility
- Magnetic buckle fixing system
- Designed for bike packing, touring or audaxing
- Compatible with dry bags up to 8 litres
- Compatible with frames with more than 10cm of visible seatpost
- Compatible with bikes offering more than 20cm clearance between saddle and tyre
PRODUCT REF: 769807
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more