Ride Concepts Livewire Womens MTB Shoes
Take to the trails in Ride Concepts' Livewire Womens MTB Shoes and get a combination of comfort and performance. The Rubber Kinetics DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber outsole offers great traction on the pedals and when you're off the bike, and there's additional protection around the toes and heel. The upper is highly breathable, using a durable, anti-abrasion mesh and it has a secure lace closure.
With an EVA midsole and D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology, shock is absorbed and fatigue reduced for long-ride comfort. Dirt and debris are prevented from entering the shoes by the gusseted tongue design.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber outsole
- Durable, synthetic upper with anti-abrasion mesh for breathability
- Custom moulded toe and heel guard protection
- EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Elastic lace tuck
- Women’s specific fit and flex for tailored performance and comfort
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 395 grams (per shoe, women's UK7)
Ride Concepts Livewire Womens MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.