Rotor BB1 - MTB BSA 24mm Ceramic Bottom Bracket
With Labyrinth seals to protect the bearings from the ingress of water and mud from off-road use, the Rotor BB1 - MTB BSA 24mm Ceramic Bottom Bracket is a smooth-running, long-lasting option for use on a mountain bike. The ceramic bearings reduce friction and outlast steel alternatives whilst the aluminium BSA standard cups are simple to fit. The bottom bracket is designed for use with cranksets that have a 24mm spindle such as Rotor and Shimano.
- Ceramic bearings
- Designed to work with BSA threaded bottom bracket shells
- 100% CNC-machined, 7075 aluminium
- Labyrinth seals prevent bearing contamination
- Designed to work with Rotor and Shimano 24mm cranksets
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 97 grams