Rotor U4630 to BBRight Threaded Bottom Bracket (Ceramic Bearings)
Introducing the new U4630 to BBRight Threaded Bottom Bracket (Ceramic Bearings) from Rotor. The prime focus of this new bottom bracket is to alleviate many of the issues that affect other bottom bracket designs. The U4630 is designed to address challenges related to bottom bracket installation and durability.
Crafted from 7000 series premium aluminium, the UB4630 uses a threaded sleeve to lock both cups in place. This provides a uniform spin rather than relying on a press fit shell that can cause undesired noises. Ceramic bearings maximise rolling speed and minimise heat build-up, ensuring that nothing stops you from getting the power down.
The flush fitting in the press fit area also prevents bearing overload by improving alignment. This ultimately leads to a longer bearing life expectancy. The external bearing location affords a smoother spin and increased BB shell stiffness.
- Compatible with BBRight bottom brackets
- Weight 109g
- Constructed from 7000 series aluminium with ceramic cup bearings
- Improves bearing alignment for longer bearing life
- Increase BB shell stiffness
- Internal sleeve prevents cable guide from rubbing against rotating parts
- Threaded sleeves lock both cups in place
PRODUCT REF: ROC04027030101
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more