SRAM Force22 Rear Shift/Front Hydraulic Disc Brake
Disc brakes are rapidly becoming a massive part of any rider's setup, especially for those who are keen cyclocross riders. The post mount SRAM Shift/Hydraulic Disc Brake Force22 features an 11-Speed Rear Shift Front Brake 950 mm with Direct Mount hardware for a rear shift and front brake combination.
Optimised for fast and reliable stopping and shifting power. The Force22 has be redesigned for better ergonomics with a revised shift paddle location. The carbon brake levers and aluminium shifters ensure lightness and resilience with improved finger clearance.
The brake has a fully sealed system, thus ensuring no contamination. The forged aluminium disc calliper is ultra-strong and more than capable of standing up to the extreme forces of road and cross use.
This product is specifically to fit post mount frames and forks.
- 11-Speed Rear Shift Front Brake 950 mm with Direct Mount Hardware
- Rear shift front brake combination
- Optimised stopping power and modulation for road or cyclocross
- 18 mm front/ 18 mm rear pistons
- Road specific calliper and piston ratio
- Fully sealed system = no contamination
- Centreline rotors sold separately
- 160 mm for pavement or 140 mm option for off-road
- Forged aluminium disc calliper with stainless steel backed pads and stainless hardware
- All new shifter design inside and out
- Revised ergonomics for better finger wrap and a revised shifter paddle for improved finger clearance
- Individual Reach Adjust™
- Carbon Brake Levers/ Aluminum Shift Levers
- Low hand force required
- Fully sealed system for no contamination
- Easy bleed access
- Weight: 471 g per wheel (Lever, Calliper, Hose and 160mm Centreline rotor)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.