SRAM MultiClics for AXS (Includes Mount)
MultiClics provide an alternative shifting position for SRAM AXS electronic groupsets. The included mount means that they can be used on drop handlebars and TT setups so that no time is lost moving to the main shifter to select another gear, so an aerodynamic or efficient position can be maintained for longer. They plug straight into the shifter or BlipBox and the cable runs underneath the bar tape for a clean look, with the flexible mounts being easy to tape over.
- Connects to SRAM eTap and eTap AXS shift-brake levers, SRAM eTap and eTap AXS BlipBoxes or VukaShift AXS 90 shift extensions
- Made for use on drop bars or aero base bars
- Limitless remote shifting positions
- Mounts simply and securely with flexible wings
- Easy installation of bar tape