SRAM XX1 Eagle BB30 12-Speed 32T Crankset
This BB30 12-Speed 32T Crankset is part of the new SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain, built for performance out on the trails. The crankset has been completely redesigned, for a strong, stiff and light construction that'll make for a great upgrade to your bike.
The CARBON TUNED™ crankset design ensures stiffness and strength exactly where you need it, and is optimised for the smooth style and high power outputs of cross-country riding. Compatibility with BB30 bottom brackets means a narrower Q-factor, improved clearance and a durable and strong construction.
The 32t chainring features X-SYNC™ 2 - technology that includes aggressively designed teeth. The result is improved chain retention, so you're unlikely to drop your chain mid-race, and a smoother pedalling feel. The design means mud sheds fast, and this chainring has a long life thanks to its durability.
- Crank arm material: Carbon composite - hollow core
- Forged and CNC machined 32t chainring
- Compatibility: BB30 - 30mm, Eagle™ chain
- Bolts: Direct mount
- Bottom bracket compatibility: BB30 - PF30-68-73mm
- Crank lengths: 170mm / 175mm
- Recommended chain: Eagle™ chain
- Technology highlights: CARBON TUNED™, X-SYNC™ 2, GXP®, BB30, PressFit™ GXP, PressFit 30™
- Chainline: 49.0mm, 12-Speed
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.