Santini UCI Collection Fausto Coppi 1953 Short Sleeve Jersey
1953 - the year Fausto Coppi rode to victory in the Lugano UCI World Championships after a 90km solo breakaway. The Santini UCI Collection Short Sleeve Jersey celebrates this win, has a bold blue colourway with rainbow stripe detailing and a printed label, and the performance to match its good looks. Lightweight Kenobi fabric on the front marries with Shantung to the back, and the sleeves are constructed from raw cut Bodyfit. The result? High breathability, elasticity, UV protection, and enhanced aerodynamics. This jersey is made for riding fast but there are practical additions too, including three rear open pockets and a full zip.
- Inspired by Fausto Coppi's victory in the 1953 Lugano world championships
- Printed label stitched onto the back pocket tells about the race where Coppi broke away with 90km remaining to win by over 6 minutes
- Specially designed rainbow stripes zip
- Lightweight Kenobi fabric on the front, Shantung fabric on the back
- Raw cut Bodyfit sleeves
- Aerodynamic, breathable and highly elastic
- UV protection
- Three rear pockets
- Full zip
- Temperature range: 18-35°C
- Made in Italy
Santini UCI Collection Fausto Coppi 1953 Short Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.