Saucony Endorphin Shift Womens Running Shoes
The Saucony Endorphin Shift Women's Running Shoes amalgamate their technical attributes to significantly lower the wearer's fatigue, helping them attack key training sessions and target races with heightened comfort and speed.
A slightly thicker PWRRUN midsole utilises its greater stack height to grant lofty levels of cushioning, keeping the runner fresher during even the longest events. The midsole's energetic foam composition links with its SPEEDROLL curved profile to infuse a lively rebound and a propulsive, rolling sensation from heel-strike to take-off. A grippy and durable rubber outsole complements the midsole by affording heightened stride confidence in any conditions.
Lightweight mesh is used for the upper to provide excellent ventilation and a soft hold of the foot. This comfortable material is complemented by the FORMFIT footbed that possesses an ergonomically contoured shape to clasp the foot, increasing run efficiency and affording a custom-like fit.
- Lightweight road running shoes that lower fatigue and increase endurance via high degrees of cushioning and a propulsive sole format
- A thicker, super-plush PWRRUN foam midsole affords tremendous shock-absorption and generous rebound
- The SPEEDROLL curved format of the midsole, from heel to toe, infuses a lively, rolling transition from heel-strike to push-off
- A grippy rubber outsole provides traction and control in all conditions
- The lightweight mesh upper grants tremendous breathability and flexibility
- The FORMFIT system uses a soft heel collar and contoured footbed for a luxurious custom-like fit
- Midsole offset: 4mm (38mm / 34mm)
- Category: Structured cushioning
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 269 grams (9.5oz) - per shoe, size UK 5