Saucony Kinvara 12 Running Shoes
Saucony’s Kinvara 12 Running Shoes are designed purely with speed in mind, using their lightweight, responsive design to propel the runner during demanding training sessions and important, target road races.
A svelte but highly springy and shock-absorbing PWRRUN midsole infuses high degrees of rebound and energy into every stride and dissipates heel-strike shock to markedly lower fatigue. This lightweight midsole is joined by the XT-900 outsole that has a broader format to give increased ground contact and high flexibility to provide a rapid transition from landing to toe-off. The outsole uses a carbon rubber compound to heighten traction, no matter the road surface conditions.
A minimalist upper is tremendously breathable and is bolstered with subtle, printed layers to add lightweight support to the foot for when the running pace is at its highest. The plush comfort donated by the upper is complemented by the contoured footbed that cradles the foot to give a custom-like fit.
- Incredibly lightweight, nimble and responsive, these road running shoes boast an abundance of speed and efficiency
- A svelte PWRRUN foam midsole provides the ideal balance of springiness and shock-absorption
- The lightweight outsole is highly flexible and gives increased ground contact to make the transition from landing to take off even faster
- XT-900 premium carbon rubber outsole composition offers exceptional traction and heightened durability
- A simplified but durable upper further lowers the weight and grants tremendous breathability
- The upper is bolstered with specifically positioned, thinly printed layers to give extra support to the feet
- The FORMFIT system uses a plush heel collar and contoured footbed for a luxurious custom-like fit
- Midsole offset: 4mm (28.5mm / 24.4mm)
- Category: Neutral
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 213 grams (7.5oz) - per shoe, size UK 8