Scott Addict CX RC HMX Disc Cyclocross Frameset 2018
Targeting and taking the cyclocross world by storm, the case for the
Scott Addict CX RC HMX Disc Cyclocross Frameset 2018 is a compelling one. The lightest cyclocross frameset ever produced, Scott's focus has engineered something truly stunning. Weighing just 1250 grams in all, this frameset doesn't skimp on quality, delivering you everything you need to cover the course in double quick time.
Stiffer and stronger than before thanks largely to Scott's use of their top of the line HMX carbon fibre, you can be assured of a fearsome and complete transmission of your power to the ground, without any effort wasted on flex. An oversized bottom bracket redoubling efforts to improve the integrity of this frame, a tapered head tube assures you of a better feel and intuitive steering out on the course. Benefitting from Scott's Race geometry and improved vertical compliance, this frameset remains planted and comfortable when you're riding in the saddle.
Equipped with Syncros ROAD thru-axles for an entirely rigid and secure connection to your wheels, this frame is ideal for tackling whatever layout you might encounter. Disc brake specific, this frame assures you of its cyclocross credentials at every turn, and with impressive, all condition stopping power, giving you the braking forces you need, regardless of weather.
- The lightest cyclocross frameset ever produced
- Stiffer and with better vertical compliance
- Front and rear Syncros ROAD thru-axles for rigid connection
- Disc brake specific for formidable stopping power
- 1250 gram frameset weight
- FRAME: Scott Addict CX RC D HMX carbon fibre disc frame
- FORK: Scott Addict CX RC D HMX carbon fibre disc fork, 1" - 11/8" carbon fibre, integrated
- HEADSET: Scott Addict XC Headset
- SEATPOST: Syncros Carbon Fl1.0 seatpost
PRODUCT REF: 756002
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more