Seven Cycles Mudhoney SLX Cyclocross Frame
A race winner, pure and simple. The Seven Cycles Mudhoney SLX Cyclocross Frame is constructed with a sublime blend of ultra-butted titanium and carbon, giving a ride that’s not just comfortable, but incredibly stiff, lightweight and ready to perform.
Weighing just 1.4kg, this fully-fledged cyclocross frame is aggressive in the corners thanks to titanium's lively personality, fast in the straights and up steep, immediate climbs with carbon at the helm and ideal for mounting on your shoulder. Everything about it has been addressed to provide you with the most versatile cyclocross bike you can buy.
Butted titanium is at the heart of all its joints, ensuring it’s incredibly strong when you lay down the power, but soaks up the vibrations over rough terrain.
When you order any Seven Cycles frame, you can customise the handling, geometry and many other aspects and ride qualities, making it the perfect ride for any discerning cyclist who wants something that bit more special.
- 1 x Seven Cycles Mudhoney SLX frame
- 1 x Seven Cycles seatpost clamp
- FRAME: Seven Cycles Cirrus TC™ ultra-butted titanium & carbon fibre
- SEAT BINDER: 27.2mm
- WEIGHT: 1.40kg (on average)
- Includes: Seven Cycles Mudhoney SLX Frame and Seven Cycles seatpost clamp. It does not include the fork, groupset, handlebars or any other components pictured
PRODUCT REF: 61278
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more