Shimano GR902 MTB Shoes
Shimano's flagship flat pedal MTB shoes for downhill and enduro riders, the GR902s deliver comfort and protection and ensure stable contact between the shoe and the pedal. The upper is constructed from reinforced synthetic leather, with mesh inserts enhancing breathability. There's a cuff to prevents the ingress of debris and the heel and toe areas are reinforced to create a better barrier against knocks.
An ULTREAD™ outsole uses a proprietary compound and pattern, engineered to maximise grip, durability and arch contact, while ensuring secure engagement with the pedal pins. The stiffness rating of five ensures good pedalling efficiency that's balanced with comfort.
- Shimano's flagship downhill/enduro flat pedal shoe with improved protection, comfort and pedal contact
- Reinforced synthetic leather upper with mesh inserts provide protection and breathability
- Lace closure with elastic securing strap for stress-free comfort
- Integrated debris cuff and reinforced toe and heel protection to ensure rider safety
- Reengineered last to cover wider range of foot shapes
- ULTREAD™, Shimano's brand new proprietary outsole compound and pattern, developed for maximum grip and durability with an improved pattern to maximise arch contact and secure pin engagement
- Stiffness rating: 5
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 385 grams (size 42, per shoe)