Shimano RD-R3000 Sora Rear Derailleur
For smooth, light shifting action across the range, the Shimano RD-R3000 Sora Rear Derailleur is an affordable option and is extremely durable, making it perfect for winter and commuting mileage.
This medium cage derailleur can accomodate a large range of gears, being suitable for cassette sprockets ranging from 11 - 34T. The wide link design provides precise gear shifting and increases it's rigidity.
The 11-tooth pulleys reduce chain noise for a quiet ride and ensure the pulleys last, with alloy bushings that contribute to the smooth running of the derailleur.
Please note: Compatible with 9-speed drivetrains.
- Wide link design for increased rigidity and precise gear shifts
- 11-tooth pulleys for reduced pulley wear and chain noise
- Pulleys feature sintered alloy bushings for smooth-running performance
- Compatible with 9-speed drivetrains
- Cassette Compatibility: 9-speed
- Max largest sprocket: 34t
- Min largest sprocket: 28t
- Max smallest sprocket: 14t
- Min smallest sprocket: 11t
PRODUCT REF: RDR3000GS
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more