Shimano UN26 Bottom Bracket
The Shimano UN26 Bottom Bracket is a simple and essential part for the rider looking to breathe new life into their chainset and crank area of their bike. Offering a direct, strong and solid connection with your square taper compatible cranks, this bottom bracket is a simple and cost-effective option.
313 grams, and installed easily, the sealed cartridge bearings on this bottom bracket are almost maintenance free, and keep out all grime, dust and dirt, giving you the ability to ride on with greater ease and fewer worries.
- Great value sealed cartridge UN26 Bottom Bracket
- Square tapered spindle
- Maintenance-free sealed cartridge bearing assembly keeps out dirt, mud and water
- Fast and easy installation without adjustment
- 313 grams
- JIS taper compatible with Shimano, Sugino, Truvativ square taper cranks
- Crank bolts available separately
PRODUCT REF: BBUN26
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more