Silca Anniversary HX1 home & Travel Tool Drive Kit
The Silca Anniversary HX1 Home & Travel Tool Drive Kit is a celebration of 100 years of bicycle tool making for the company. The tools of the HX-One kit are presented in a heartwood of American Walnut tree box with a 304 stainless hand-painted centennial logo adorning the top. The heartwood can vary in colour from pale to chocolate brown so every box is unique and this set could make the perfect gift for the cyclist in your life.
Hex key quality is essential to get a good tool fit and feel and to reduce damage to titanium or aluminium fasteners. These hex keys are forged from S2 steel and coated in a thin-dense chrome. Refinement of this steel by Swiss and German toolmakers has resulted in the perfect balance of strength, shock resistance and dimensional control. The keys are then sprayed with a high-grip textured Silca red polymer to enhance grip and control.
Also in the kit is a Silca stainless magnetic adapter to turn the 6mm hex key into a 1/4" socket to fit most 1/4" driver bits. To complete the box are ten stainless steel bits to deal with most any modern bike fastener.
In the box:
- S2 Steel hex keys: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
- Custom S2 Steel bit adapter to standard 1/4” bit
- 10 S2 Steel bits found in every cycling workshop: Torx T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30 and two sizes of each Phillips and flat screwdriver heads
- Silca standard adapters for star keys and other common fasteners
American Walnut box
- Made from the heartwood of American Walnut
- Magnetic closure system for one-hand use
- CNC-machined slot for each tool inside held in place by an elastomeric tab
- 100-year anniversary Silca badge on box top
- S2 steel hex keys with a hard and durable chrome finish
- Box made from the heartwood of the American Walnut tree
- Magnetic closure system for one-handed use
- Stainless steel, hand painted centennial logo adorns the top of the box
- Includes: S2 Steel hex keys: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm / custom S2 Steel bit adapter to standard 1/4” bit / 10 S2 Steel bits: Torx T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30 and two sizes of each Phillips and flat screwdriver heads / Silca standard adapters for star keys and other common fasteners