Silca Ypsilon Home Kit
Managing to take bike tools and accessories to the ultimate level for over 100 years Silca has stayed true to their heritage with the Ypsilon Home Tool Kit. Taking the humble Y-wrench, and replacing the 6mm hex key with a magnetic ¼ inch bit collet, Silca has created an invaluable, versatile and beautifully engineered tool. The kit comes with hex bits, Torx bits and screw bits that slot securely into the collet so that the ergonomic Y-wrench can be used for almost every job on a bike. The remaining two arms are permanent home to a 4mm and 5mm hex keys, so the most commonly needed sizes are always to hand.
Silca has always prided themselves on their engineering prowess and precise tolerances. This attention to detail pays dividends in spades with their tools as tight tolerances mean that the tools fit the bolts more exactly which in turn means less damage to the tool and the bolt or screw. Using good tools makes working on bikes a joy and jobs quicker and easier.
This home kit comes with a beautifully crafted birchwood box to house the tool and the bits, with a labelled, customisable foam insert to hold everything in place and ensure that it all stays neat and accessible.
- Lightweight composite body with ergonomic grips
- High strength CrV steel spine leading to fixed 4mm and 5mm hex keys and a 1/4 inch bit collet with magnetic attachment
- S2 steel Hex bits: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, and 6mm
- S2 steel Torx® bits: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25 and T30
- S2 steel Screw bits: PH1, PH2, SL4 and SL5
- Birch case with magnetic closure
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.