Silca Ypsilon Travel Tool Kit
Mechanics love using a Y-wrench; the three most commonly used hex sizes in one hand and a design that means the tool doesn’t ping off onto the floor every few seconds. Silca have taken the simple Y-wrench and used their engineering craft to transform it into the excellent Ypsilon Travel Tool Kit. The most useful 4mm and 5mm hex keys remain, but on the third arm, Silca put a precision-engineered collet that will take any of the supplied ¼ inch hex, Torx or screw bits. These bits are each in their own labelled slot in the foam insert of the box, so they come to hand instantly – no more scratching around in the bottom of a dusty toolbox for the right size.
Silca have been crafting tools and accessories for bicycles for over 100 years, and it shows in the precision of the bits and the hex keys in this set. Silca manufacture parts with incredibly tight tolerances, which results in long-lasting tools that are a pleasure to use and fit exactly to the bolts and screws on the bike meaning no more rounded heads or scuffed knuckles.
- Lightweight composite body with ergonomic grips
- High strength CrV steel spine leading to fixed 4mm and 5mm hex keys and a 1/4 inch bit collet with magnetic attachment
- S2 steel Hex bits: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, and 6mm
- S2 steel Torx® bits: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25 and T30
- S2 steel Screw bits: PH1, PH2, SL4 and SL5