Smith Attack Mag MTB Sunglasses with ChromaPop Black Lens
From rowdy trails to backcountry gravel epics, the Smith Attack Mag MTB Sunglasses with ChromaPop Black Lens offer the protection and clarity needed to push yourself to your limits. With a large, max-coverage lens and ventilation channel, these sunglasses deliver an unhindered field of view and fog-free performance. AutoLock hinges hold the arms in place for easy one hand on and off, and the lightweight, flexible TR90 frame is highly durable to withstand the rigours of mountain biking.
The two included lenses see all your bases covered, with the 10% VLT ChromaPop Black lens being ideal for open, sunny trails, and the spare ChromaPop Amber lens ensuring year-round performance in mixed or low-light conditions. Found exclusively on premium Smith optics, ChromaPop technology filters the crossover between green, red and blue light to offer unrivalled clarity and contrast, amplifying the definition of trail features and your surroundings for a truly engaging ride experience.
- ChromaPop 10% VLT Black lens enhances contrast and natural colour to make the details pop
- Spare ChromaPop Amber low-light lens included
- MAG lens swap technology
- Medium fit, large coverage
- Hydroleophobic coating repels grease, moisture and dirt
- Megol nose pads provide non-slip grip
- Lightweight, flexible and durable TR90 frame
- AutoLock hinges hold the frame open for simple one-handed on and off
- Microfibre bag and zipped case included
- Two-position adjustable nose pad for an enhanced fit