Smith Network MIPS Helmet
Featuring zonal Koroyd coverage to deliver ventilated impact protection, the Smith Network MIPS Helmet is a safe, lightweight and stylish helmet for road and gravel use. This helmet sees a range of safety technologies featured to reduce the risk of injury in the event of a crash, including the MIPS impact protection system to reduce rotational forces on the brain.
Effortless integration with a wide range of eyewear is a given, and the AirEvac ventilation system allows cool air to flow through your optics to eliminate fogging, for crystal clear vision in all situations. Sunglasses can be stored in the pass-through front channels when not in use, while the 15 vents and ventilated Koroyd protection provide supreme airflow for a cool, breezy feel.
- Zonal Koroyd coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- MIPS Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith eyewear for fog-free lenses
- 15 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Adjustable, removable visor
- XT2 antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odour control
- Lightweight, low-bulk single layer webbing
- Camera and light mount compatible
- Designed for ultimate integration with Smith performance eyewear and goggles for maximum comfort, venting and storage convenience