Smith Reverb Sunglasses with ChromaPop Red Mirror Lens
With a unisex, medium fit and impressive tech features, the Smith Reverb Sunglasses with ChromaPop Red Mirror Lens weigh in at a mere 27 grams, making them of Smith’s lightest sunglasses to date. The non-slip adjustable nose pad ensures a comfortable fit for a wide range of face shapes, and PivLock technology provides rapid lens swaps for changing light conditions. The thin megol temple pads are compatible with a range of helmets, and the hydroleophobic lens coating is resistant to both water and oil.
The 15% VLT ChromaPop Red Mirror lens uses a high-contrast brown base colour to deliver unrivalled contrast and detail in bright, sunny conditions. A 50% VLT ChromaPop Contrast Rose lens is included for low-light rides. By filtering the crossover between blue, green and red light, ChromaPop enhances clarity by helping the eye differentiate between colours.
- ChromaPop Red Mirror Lens Hydroleophobic lens coating, 15% VLT
- Spare 50% VLT ChromaPop Contrast Rose low-light lens included
- Hydrophilic megol temple and nose pads for a secure fit
- Medium, unisex fit
- Hydroleophobic coating repels grease, moisture and dirt
- Auto-lock hinges
- Microfibre bag and zipped case included
- Durable TR90 construction
- Two-position adjustable nose pads
- PivLock lens change technology