Specialized 2FO Flat Mountain Bike Shoes
The Specialized 2FO Flat Mountain Bike Shoes are engineered to cope with whatever the trail throws at them. They'll protect your feet while on the bike and have a relaxed fit and look so you remain comfortable when grabbing a beer after the ride, too.
The shoes use Specialized's Body Geometry sole and footbed which optimises the alignment of your foot, knee and hip, reducing the risk of injury, and foam and Air mesh protect your feet from impact and knocks. The upper is thermobonded for durability while keeping weight to a minimum and will shed excess water fast, and an internal bootie brings additional comfort and support. The lace closure means you'll be able to achieve the perfect fit for both support and comfort, and the Lacelock™ elastic keeps them tucked neatly away from the drivetrain.
Composed of SlipNot™ 2.0 rubber, the sole has been optimised for grip and pedal connection, and the lugs integrate perfectly with pedal pins.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed is ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimising hip, knee, and foot alignment
- SlipNot™ 2.0 rubber compound is soft, grippy and optimised for the ultimate pedal connection
- Engineered lug pattern designed specifically to integrate with pedal pins
- Internal bootie provides improved comfort and control
- Captured foam in the upper protects the foot from impacts
- Air mesh on the tongue and upper provides protection and quickly sheds water weight
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile
- Cushioned EVA midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of chainrings
- Relaxed fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 315 grams (1/2 pair, Size 42)