Specialized Ambush MTB Helmet
Designed for off road, trail riding, the Specialized Ambush MTB Helmet provides excellent protection from impacts. The Patented Energy Optimised Multi-Density EPS construction works to dissipate both linear and rotational impacts.
Fit needn't be an issue with the Mindset 360 fit system. This allows for precise adjustment on the move. The height can also be altered via 5 positions to suit your head shape.
Keeping mud and spray out of your field of vision, the helmet includes a micro indexing visor. This also provides space for storing your sunglasses, when they are not being worn.
Airflow is enhanced with Specialized's innovative 4th Dimension cooling system. This channels warm air out and away from your head via the exhaust ports.
When wet helmet straps can often become tangled and stretched, the Tri-Fix web splitter addresses this and improves comfort whilst allowing for easy strap adjustment.
Stylish, in a range of colours, the low profile reduces the chances of catching your helmet on low branches.
Please note: Helmets that are sold on sigmasports.com are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support
- Patented Energy Optimised Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage linear and rotational impact energy
- Mindset 360 fit system provides a secure, customisable fit with 360-degree tension adjustment, five height positions, and integrated dial for easy on-the-fly adjustments
- Micro indexing visor allows for a wide range of fast, secure on-trail adjustments and convenient goggle stowage
- 4th Dimension cooling system with massive vents, internal Cross-Channels and aligned exhaust ports increases air flow to keep riders cool
- Lightweight, quick drying liner with Gutter Action Brow that channels moisture away from eyes
- Low profile in-molded shell with smooth, snag-free exterior shape
- Extended coverage for added protection and durability
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS
PRODUCT REF: 365926
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more