Specialized Body Geometry Trident Glove
It goes without saying that if you don’t have any form of protection on your hands when riding, your fingers are going to be excruciatingly painful. If you are going to invest in a pair of gloves, don’t just settle for minimum protection and hope for the best; the Specialized Body Geometry Trident Glove provides and combines comfort and protection within one well-designed, stylish package.
Made from Specialized’s renowned and extensively developed Body Geometry padding, the glove protects the sensitive nerves and arteries in the centre of the hand with dense padding that is specifically placed to target these areas and relieve unwanted pressure.
Combining this feature with Internal Equalizer padding and external gel padding developed by Dr Kyle Bickell M.D., the recesses of the hand have been filled in to create an even surface over the hand, which comes with an unrestricted blood flow and greatly reduces numbness.
Premium materials have been used in this glove, such as Clarino. Clarino has been proven to remain incredibly comfortable and durable in every condition while its perforated construction also increases ventilation. A soft Microwipe thumb ensures you can wipe away sweat with ease, and an easy slip-on wrist cuff fits comfortably without irritation and inhibiting movement.
- Body Geometry padding protects sensitive nerves and arteries in the centre of the hand
- Internal Equalizer™ padding, combined with external gel padding, was developed by Dr. Kyle Bickell M.D. to fill the recesses of the palm in order to create an even surface over the hand
- Premium Clarino® palm material is comfortable and durable while its perforated construction increases ventilation
- Soft, absorbent Microwipe™ thumb brushes away sweat with ease
- Easy slip-on wrist cuffs fit comfortably without inhibiting movement
PRODUCT REF: 616588
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more