Specialized Cadette Womens Leisure Shoe 2015
Cycling shoes can often be quite restrictive, not with the Specialized Cadette Womens Leisure Shoe 2015. A shoe designed for everyday use, on or off the bike. All the style and practicalities of a sports shoe with the support and on bike features you expect to find in a cycling shoe. With a Body Geometry sole and footbed, a Lollipop™ inner plate to improve pedal stroke and Lacelock™ elastic added to keep the laces away from the bike's drivetrain.
The Body Geometry system balances the hip, knee and foot to bring all three areas in line, allowing for perfect, direct power transfer to the pedals. This also reduces the chances of injury, whilst improving comfort.
Ergonomics are further enhanced with the EVA midsole that stabilises the foot, adds cushioning yet is also relatively stiff for on bike performance.
Clammy feet will be a thing of the past with the upper mesh section and vented outsole, both offering breathability and reflective detailing.
Ideal for commuting with 2-bolt cleat compatibility, to work with most mountain bike pedal systems.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed optimise hip, knee, and foot alignment to improve performance and comfort
- Lollipop™ inner plate enhances pedalling efficiency while EVA midsole stabilises and cushions off the bike: Stiffness index 4.0
- Breathable mesh upper with reflective elements for enhanced visibility
- Vented outsole for cooling comfort
- Lacelock™ elastic securely stows laces
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort
- 2-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals
PRODUCT REF: 245576
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more