Specialized Power Pro Mimic Womens Saddle
Specialized's Power Pro Mimic Womens Saddle deals with the issues many female riders face - numbness, swelling, pain - and will significantly enhance comfort. Modelled on the shape of the original Power saddle, the Mimic has tapered wings to reduce the chances of rubbing.
Innovative Mimic technology matches the density of soft tissue and adapts to the body, while the multi-layered structure offers the support you need exactly where you need it. The ergonomic Body Geometry design ensures efficient blood flow to reduce numbness. A FACT carbon fibre shell balances support and compliance to soak up road buzz.
The Power Mimic has a shorter nose to keep pressure to a minimum even when in an aggressive riding position, and the rails are constructed from lightweight and durable hollow titanium.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested to ensure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Mimic technology: A combination of memory foam cushion, soft foam, firm foam and flexible TPR (thermoplastic rubber) strategically placed to best support and protect
- Mimic is designed to conform to your body in order to relieve pressure, minimise swelling and optimise comfort
- Taking the shape of the original Power saddle, the Mimic has tapered wings to reduce rubbing
- FACT carbon fibre shell is flex-tuned for support and ride compliance
- Light, durable and hollow titanium rails
- Level II padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions
- Available in 143 and 155mm widths