Specialized Rime Flat MTB Shoes
Designed to deliver top protection, the Specialized Rime Flat MTB Shoes are ideal for the trails, be that on the bike or on foot.
On the pedals and off, you get exceptional grip thanks to the use of SlipNot™ SuperTacky rubber. The toe section is extra flexible so you can kick into the dirt and gain extra purchase, bringing help when hiking up the trails.
Welded mesh and TPU make up the upper and are highly durable, while XPEL hydrophobic mesh reduces the absorption of water into the material and speeds up drying time when it does eventually soak through on particularly wet days.
Body Geometry design improves hip, knee and foot alignment, increasing efficiency while reducing the chances of injury. EVA foam adds cushioning to help absorb impact and the shank layer stabilises the foot within the shoe. Finally, a Relaxed Fit ensures a good pedal feel as well as comfort off the bike.
- Body Geometry trio of the longitudinal arch, metatarsal button, and varus wedge work together to increase efficiency, optimise hip, knee, and foot alignment, and reduce injuries
- Welded mesh and TPU upper eliminates seams and is engineered for durability
- SlipNot™ SuperTacky rubber sole for unsurpassed flat-pedal grip and connection
- XPEL hydrophobic mesh construction reduces water absorption and dramatically improves drying time
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort and impact absorption with shank layer for impact absorption and stability
- Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 386.5 grams (1/2 pair, Size 42)