Specialized S-Works Prevail II Vent MIPS Helmet with ANGi
The Specialized S-Works Prevail II Vent MIPS Helmet with ANGi brings even greater ventilation to the Prevail II model. Taking a new approach to helmet design; "Cooler Heads Prevail", the brand has created the 5th Dimension Cooling System, in which the carbon fibre, aramid-reinforced skeleton allows for 20% larger vents, deep internal channels and exhaust ports. With double the cooling capacity of the Prevail II, you can focus on your performance in the hottest, most humid conditions, with air flowing faster over your head.
Safety is taken care of by a number of features. MIPS SL integrates advanced impact protection into the padding of the helmet, essentially providing the same protection from rotational impacts as standard MIPS while reducing weight and enhancing comfort. An EPS construction manages impact energy, while the inclusion of an ANGi Crash Sensor allows you to set up an alert system in case something happens, giving you and your friends and family peace of mind while you're out riding.
The helmet is secured using the height-adjustable Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system, allowing you to dial in a perfect fit.
- 5th Dimension Cooling System provides internal EPS support allowing for 20% larger vents with deep internal channels and aligned exhaust ports
- MIPS SL includes perforations, along with a ripstop mesh to maximise breathability and performance
- Perforated MIPS SL pad kit keeps moisture moving and allows for even more breathability
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy
- ANGi Crash Sensor sends a text to chosen contact for peace of mind (when combined with the Specialized iOS or Android app)
- ANGi also syncs with the app and Strava® to provide GPS-based activity tracking
- Includes a lifetime subscription to the Specialized Ride app
- Ultralight Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Tri-Fix web splitter improves comfort and ease of strap adjustments, while an in-strap webbing system delivers ultralight construction and security
- Five Star Virginia Tech® Helmet Rating™ - five stars