Specialized S-Works Roubaix SL4 Disc Frameset
Broaden your boundaries aboard the Specialized S-Works Roubaix SL4 Disc Frameset. With multiple Paris-Roubaix victories across the toughest terrain out there, this frameset sets the standards for high-performance endurance bikes. With its FACT 11r carbon construction and vibration damping Zert inserts you are guaranteed a comfortable, yet lightning fast ride, no matter the terrain. Add the Specialized CG-R FACT carbon seatpost into the mix and you will be ready to float across the cobbles in record time.
Thanks to the tapered fork, stiffness is maintained where most needed, critical when riding uneven terrain at speed. The CeramicSpeed ceramic bearings will keep your chainset spinning smoothly, no matter the external conditions, ideal for longer gruelling days in the saddle where the reliability of your kit is imperative to both your enjoyment and success.
The internal cable routing keeps the frame aesthetically pleasing whilst further improving its aerodynamic qualities, while the attention to detail and performance flows right down to the smallest items, namely the titanium bolt in the seat binder. All in all, if you are looking for a top-level endurance frameset, ready to ride the paths less travelled, look no further.
- Specialized S-Works SL4 FACT 11r carbon provides a lightweight, compliant ride on any terrain
- Ceramic bottom bracket bearings are sealed for longevity and unrivalled performance
- Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon seatpost provides additional damping through its unique, flexing design
- Zerts further increase comfort by absorbing energy from larger impacts before it is transferred to the rider
- Carbon headset top cap reduces weight and is a nice aesthetic touch
- This frame is built to be used with disc brakes for a responsive, controlled ride
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works SL4 FACT 11r carbon, FACT construction, shaped/tapered 1-1/8" to size-specific lower head tube, compact race design, Zertz, internal cable routing, carbon OSBB
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, size-specific taper, disc mount
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" upper, size-specific lower, stainless steel cartridge bearings, carbon top cap
- BOTTOM BRACKET: CeramicSpeed, ceramic bearings
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy, Ti bolt, 32.6mm
PRODUCT REF: 14SWRBXSL4DISCFS
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more