Sportful R&D Celsius Short Sleeve Jersey
Designed with the full range of temperatures of a warm summer day in mind, Sportful have produced the R&D Celsius Jersey for the rider who demands comfort from sunrise to sunset.
With a broad recommended temperature range of 15° to 30°C, all-day comfort is achieved through some innovative design features. Sportful have added an open inner mesh structure to the front of the jersey, which actually accelerates breathability and moisture transfer by creating next to skin airflow at warmer temperatures. The structured high wicking fabric forming the back of the garment keeps the rider warmer by removing moisture from the skin. So when high effort, hot climbs lead to cooler high altitude descents, the R&D Celsius has you covered.
With an ergonomic fit, the lightweight stretch woven fabrics give the jersey a form-fitting aerodynamic quality. Premium finishes are used throughout, with a YKK Vislon full-length front zip and a low profile waist elastic with silicone grip. The arms are finished with laser cut cuffs and elastic inners. Reflective accents increase the jersey's visibility on the road.
- Ergonomic fit
- Stretch woven fabrics for lightweight, fast drying performance
- Open mesh inner layer front, for thermal adaptability
- Structured high wicking fabric on back for maximum wicking
- Lay flat neck construction
- Full YKK Vislon front zip
- Low profile waist elastic with silicone grip
- Laser cut arm cuffs with elastic inner
- Three rear pockets
- Reflective accents
- 123 grams
- Temperature range: 15° / 30°C
PRODUCT REF: 838772
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more