Therabody Theragun Mini Percussive Therapy Device
It may be small in size but when it comes to performance it really packs a punch. Therabody's Theragun Mini Percussive Therapy Device allows you to continue treatment when away travelling or out and about, with three-speed options, 1750, 2100 and 2400 PPM. Ideal for sore and tight muscles, the device is super quiet thanks to the proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology™.
The ergonomic grip makes getting to those normally hard to reach areas a breeze while the standard ball attachment is designed to work with large and small muscle groups to relieve tension and relax the muscles.
Weighing a mere 650 grams, the Mini is easy to transport and comes with a lithium-ion battery that has a life of up to 150 minutes between charges.
- Theragun Mini Percussive Device
- Soft case
- Standard Ball attachment
- Power adapter
Read more about the Therabody Theragun range on the Sigma Sports Hub.
- Proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology™
- Three speeds (1750, 2100, 2400 PPMs)
- Ergonomic grip
- Amplitude: 12mm
- Compatible with all 4th generation attachments
- Internal lithium-ion battery (150-minute battery life, 80 minute charge time)
- One year warranty
- Dimensions: 13.7 cm x 11 cm x 4 cm (5.4 in x 4.3 in x 1.6 in)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 650 grams