Thomson Carbon 35 Handlebar
Featuring a sophisticated carbon construction that is realised via a refined manufacturing process, the Thomson Carbon 35 Handlebar grants increased steering precision, strength and heightened comfort to all genres of mountain biking.
Three different types of Toray carbon fibre are utilised within the composition, and these are positioned exactly to fine-tune the amount of stiffness and flex across various zones of the handlebar. The result is a blend of heightened steering accuracy for technical trails and improved comfort over heavily rutted terrain. Woven ends of the bars help to reduce damage in the event of heavy crashes or when shortening the width in line with riding position preferences.
Subtle rise options combine with a 9-degree backsweep and a 5-degree upsweep to give an ergonomic hand position on the bars for better control and composure through sinuous singletrack and rapid descents.
- A strong, light and comfortable carbon handlebar suitable for all mountain and trail riding and light enough for racing
- Three different types of Toray carbon fibre are utilised in different zones to allocate more stiffness or more flex to specific zones
- Advanced carbon manufacturing process uses an internal EPS mandrel to avoid material wrinkling and subsequent weak spots
- 1.5K woven impact ends prevent damage from crashes or when shortening the bar to a preferred width
- 35mm clamping diameter for heightened strength and precision
- 10mm or 20mm rise options, 9 degree backsweep, 5 degree upsweep
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 270 grams (10mm rise x 800mm), 260 grams (20mm rise x 800mm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.