Thomson Elite 35 Handlebar
Using a refined alloy construction and made with advanced manufacturing processes the Thomson Elite 35 Handlebar gives a reactive performance within any off-road riding application and boasts tremendous longevity.
The butted and tapered construction is realised in 7050 aluminium via hydraulic press forming to bestow reliability over even the harshest of downhill courses. The 35mm clamping diameter affords a sturdy connection to the stem for heightened steering accuracy while the different rise options, 9 degree backsweep and 5 degree upsweep guarantee that any rider will be able to attain a comfortable and confidence-inspiring clasp on the controls.
- A strong, light and comfortable aluminium handlebar suitable for all mountain and trail riding
- Butted and tapered 7050 aluminium construction affords strength and longevity
- Hydraulic press forming manufacturing procedure ensures close tolerances and exact wall thicknesses
- 35mm clamping diameter for heightened strength and precision
- 10mm, 20mm or 35mm rise options, 9 degree backsweep, 5 degree upsweep
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 305 grams (20mm rise version)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.